© 2007-2015 - Nampa Housing Authority * All rights reserved.
HISTORICAL ARTICLE AND PHOTOS OF THE NORTH SIDE HOUSING UNITS FOR NAMPA HOUSING AUTHORITY
In 1950, under the direction of the Executive Director, Dwight K. Garrett, Nampa Housing Authority purchased land that included some sub-standard housing. These buildings were tore down to make room for new structures, now known as the Indian Creek homes project. Below is the actual scanned article and photo taken from the Statesman Idaho Wire newspaper on July 4, 1950. The photos on the left show the new housing units that were built for Nampa Housing Authority.
To see the 1950 sub-standard housing pictures, see 2-Historical Photos.